Freitag, 22. Juni 2012

Birthday♥

Hello


Monday was finally my birthday. In the morning when I went into the kitchen, standing few gifts on the table and my sister has baked a "Hello Kitty" cake  for me. It was a Lemon Cake♥~





so cute

But the main gift was this camera:


So you can make very good pictures


The candies are from my friend. He knows exactly that i love sweets.

After school, my friends came to me and we went to the "Kieler Woche". It was very funny and I've made ​​a lot of photos. In the evening we went back and ate pizza.

Thank you all that you have spent this day with me

Here are few photos that I shot the last few days with my new camera:





actually I was never interested in flowers:3


 

 


 


Juju's Music:

~♥Unlimits - Cascade♥~





 

it looks very deliciouse*.*


 
Juju♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen