Sonntag, 10. Juni 2012

~♥Birthday And Hair Coloring♥~

Hello^^


I'm really sad because of the stupid weather. It's raining and it's cold. It's summer and it should be warm outside >.<

Next Monday is my birthday. I hope the sun will shine so that we can go to the "Kieler Woche". By "we" I mean my friends and me. I love you all♥

I get every year a strawberrycake for my birthday. It's a tradition in my Familie :3 I like strawberries so much!





 

3 weeks ago I dyed my pony pink because it looked so boring.


before:




 


now:

 

 

 


 

But now my hair is shorter. They were very broken. So they are laying on my shoulders.
I don't need long to style them.:)


Juju's Music:



(I always get goosebumps when I hear this song)




 
Who knows? :D


Juju♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen