Montag, 20. August 2012

~♥Beach, Photoshooting And Other Stuff♥~

Hello^^



How are you? Sorry that i didn't posting for so long time...shame on me >.<
It has happened very much.

I was with my dear sofie on the beach. She came with Timo. He is also a good friend to me :)
We had lots of fun and played beachball^^ Later we wanted to go swimming but the water was so cold so I'm not gone in. So I made ​​a few pictures of them :)
and here are the photos that we have made:








that's it ♥


And here are photos from the next day:



Yes...my new header;)
















Juju's Music:







Juju♥



1 Kommentar:

  1. Die Bilder sind supertoll! *-*

    ~

    Achja, ich hab nen Blogaward für dich :D
    Hier, die 'Regeln':

    http://fremdewelt.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/blog-award_to-do1.jpg

    LG, Rinny~

    [Also entweder hab ich ein Déjà-vu, oder ich schick echt zum 2. Mal nen Kommi ab... falls dies der Fall sein sollte, ignoriere den überflüssigen Kommi einfach ^__^']

    AntwortenLöschen